Monday, January 9, 2012

Write? Right.

I have been feeling like I need to write. The more I read, the more I want to write and I feel it is right to write. I came across this quote from President Hinckley that I find very encouraging:

"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many - now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings."
(From "One Bright Shining Hope, p. 46)

I realize I can feel bad and apologize and regret and make excuses for not writing for so long, but instead I am starting with today, and moving forward. The great thing about life is that you can always start right where you are to get to where you want to be, just face the right direction and go for it!

Thank you to all you more faithful bloggers who inspire me to keep writing and finding joy in the journey!

1 comment: