Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If It's Not Too Much Trouble...

After I had just mentioned that I didn't want to cook dinner, Sam found me in the kitchen getting things out of the cupboards.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I told him I was making dinner.

"Why? You just said you didn't want to!"

I replied that I didn't WANT to but that I figured everyone would want to eat something so I was making dinner anyway.

He looked up at me and said in his adorable Sam way, "Well, I can just have water."


Bless his sweet little heart!


While I'm on a quote-my-kids kick, here are some more from today:


"Mom, look what my feet pajamas are good at! Wiping up milk!" -Kirby

"Turn on the lights dot com!" -Sam

Jiorji, looking at her reflection in a mixing bowl on the counter: "Hi, Jiorji!"

2 comments:

  1. oh kids are so thoughtful and christlike and forgiving! that is so sweet it melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete