Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gingerbread Monkeys!

A message from Kirby, which I think would make a good non-swear-word expletive.

You never know what that kid will say or do. Or take pictures of when he steals my camera... What I want to know is, why can he get pictures of Sam and Jiorji that aren't fuzzy, while they never hold that still for me?






"MAG-ni-fi-cent!" -Kirby, tasting his first bite of dinner the other night. I have to say, I think that he is. But I may be biased.

P.S. This just in... I have to share a couple more Kirbyisms from dinner just now:

"Jesus loves you more than you think." Then immediately, under his breath, "Solar Power!"

"Sam, you can do it, you're a smart boy!"

"Kirby...Ad-am...Jen-sen. Kirby...Ad-am...Jen-sen..."

"Mom, we could put frosting and whipped cream on pancakes sometime."

We are never bored with Kirby around.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty good pictures! Of some pretty awesome children!! Somewhere, I have things written down that my little ones said that still make me smile. So glad you can find the 'joy' there!

    Jeanette Esplin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing the world through their eyes when they get ahold of my camera!

    ReplyDelete