Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

We went for a ride through Zion yesterday morning while
the Grandmas took turns watching our boys.
We had a blast on Greg's "Orange MotorMycle" (as Kirby would say)
or the Buell Ulysses (as Greg would specify).
Nobody was around to take a picture of both of us.
That's ok, we have only two pictures from our honeymoon, too,
one of each of us by the world's tallest thermometer (or so it claimed to be).
You can tell which of us is which here because
I am the one wearing the pink motorcycle jacket! :)


"I have a big head, and little arms!"
This was my attempt to test if I could take a picture of both of us.
There was nowhere to set it for a timed picture, so this is the best we have.
Greg is peeking around saying, "What are you doing now? Let's just ride!"

We did get off the bike to hike a little.
This is from the Canyon Overlook Trail, by the tunnel.
After our ride through Zion, we still wanted more adventure.
So we went to Red Canyon, by Bryce Canyon National Park.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a great time! I am glad you have a blog! I have some of the families blogs on my page if you want to copy the links! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! i am soooo glad you went to do that! See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete