Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aging Gracefully

Greg just came in the kitchen and asked me, "How old do I look?" I tactfully told him "27 1/2!" (He is 28.) The question surprised me though because he never says stuff like that so I naturally inquired why he wanted to know. He said he was at a meeting today and someone asked him if he had kids. Greg said, "Yes, three." The guy then said, "So, do they live around here?" Note that our oldest is 4 years old. Greg, in relating the experience, said, "AROUND here? They sleep in my bed!" I never thought of him as looking that old. I guess it's the baldness. This just totally cracked me up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. Reminds me of the time on my mission when we were out tracting and a lady told me, "What a nice thing for you and your daughter to do together." !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, wait! Or the time after my mission when you and I were shopping at Old Navy and the dressing room girl said the same thing. :( Your example and my first one are so ludicrous that they can only be amusing. But I like you anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete